Re: Regrets for July

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:03:27 -0400
To: Janne Saarela <janne.saarela@profium.com>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 07:54:51AM +0300, Janne Saarela wrote:

> From the number of unread email I have It looks like I will have quite
> a bit of catchupping to do then...

Hey, just because yr culture & society are civilized and provide time for
people to be people, not just workers, doesn't mean the rest of ours are! :>

The only benefit to being an overworked, underpaid American cog^H^H^H worker
is getting ahead of the mythical lazy, overcoddled European cog^H^H^H
worker...

(Eh, this was funnier when I said it out loud!)

Have fun, Janne. I'm just jealous!

Kendall