Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 22 Feb

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:03:11 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 08:33:37AM -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:

> 2. ftf5
>
>  Feb 28-1Mar in Cambridge, MA, USA
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf5-bos.html
>
> Input to the agenda?
>
> 1st scribe? KendallC?

Yes, especially if I show up this time! :>

> 6. accessingCollections
>
> ACTION: DanC to discuss accessingCollections in service description
> context
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JanMar/0169.html
>
> postpone the issue?

I want to consider this for protocol draft, but haven't had any
time. I had yesterday set aside for protocol work and I ended up all
day in a garage having my car repaired. :<

I think, though, that I can have an updated protocol draft, which
discharges many, if not all of my ACTIONs, by the end of business
tomorrow.

Does that make f2f discussion impossible or only a bit harder?

Kendall