W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > January to March 2005

agenda: RDF Data Access 11 Jan

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:58:06 -0600
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1105379886.7473.72.camel@localhost>

1. Convene, take roll, review records and agenda


  tel:+1.617.761.6200 code:7333
  supplementary IRC chat:irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
    log to appear:http://www.w3.org/2005/01/11-dawg-irc

scribe: SteveH
regrets: Kendall Clark, Jos De Roo
  record for review:http://www.w3.org/2004/12/14-dawg-irc

next meeting: ftf4 19-20 Jan

Let's continue these 3 without discussion:

ACTION: DanC owner of issue 'yes or no questions' (was pending protocol

ACTION: SteveH is willing to adapt his testing infrastructure to
generate input/output RDF/XML and typed nodes into manifest file

ACTION: EricP to deal with
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0387.html, perhaps by proposing something to the WG.

and note this one done:

ACTION SimonR: propose test case for scalar constraint with syntax
uniform to graph constraints.
(He started this a while ago
but there was feedback and he asked to continue his action, but I'm
inclined to call it done.)

comments on agenda? Sorry it's several hours late.

2. ftf4

  19-20 January 2005 near Helsinki, Finland

discussion of agenda... WBS form on issues

1st scribe? Kendall?

3. ftf5

This is pretty well done now:

ACTION EricP: find logistics re F2F5 at tech plenary in Boston March 28
Feb - 4 Mar (2 days).

Registration is open

but this WG doesn't have a recorded decision to meet there/then.
So just for completeness:

PROPOSED: to meet in/near Boston 28 Feb - 1 Mar 2005.

4. XML result set spec publication

ACTION EricP: publish XML result set document
DONE: http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-rdf-sparql-XMLres-20041221/


Any feedback? Pending comments from WG members?

ACTION Simon: counter-propose something re unbound results

Any blog posts to note?
(hmm... another reason to get the annotea service to grok

5. Protocol spec publication

ACTION: EricP/KendallC to publish "SPARQL Protocol for RDF" pending
approval from TomA and AndyS

6. Services / DawgShows

any news re http://esw.w3.org/topic/DawgShows ?

ACTION: KendallC expose our walking tour data to SPARQL querying clients

(there was something about Creative Commons search a while back
too; I think I/we dropped an action or something.)

7. disjunction

ACTION: EricP migrate some Algae UnionDisjunciton test cases CONTINUED

ACTION: SteveH own (i.e. propose resolution to) disjunction issue 


ACTION DaveB: update
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/source-named/ w.r.t

ACTION: JanneS propose text for hard failure in the protocol draft

ACTION: DanC suggest formal definitions for SOURCE.

Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E
Received on Monday, 10 January 2005 17:57:48 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:00:46 UTC