Re: regrets

From: <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:42:32 +0100
To: kendall@monkeyfist.com
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Yet Another Cortisone Injection in your foot, hope it's OK then :)

Also my regrets, plus those for the F2F meeting :'(
(being in Waterloo, CAN coming 2 weeks having lot of F2F meetings)

have good F2F time!

Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Sent by: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org
08/01/2005 18:02