Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 11 Jan

From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:11:28 +0000
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 11:58:06 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
> ACTION: SteveH is willing to adapt his testing infrastructure to
> generate input/output RDF/XML and typed nodes into manifest file

I think I've done this:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0576.html

Andy confirmed that the simple tests worked
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004OctDec/0580.html),
modulo a problem with the way I checked the files into CVS, which means
that when checked out onto non-UNIX machines the tarball is mangled.

I haven't yet found how to fix that yet, but in the meantime the version
on the webserver is OK.