RE: agenda: RDF Data Access 3 May

Dan,

I've noticed that my action on value-testing is proving recalcitrant and is
resisting getting placed back on the agenda again as per my request [1]. In
any event, a few useful discussions with Eric and Andy have ensued, and I'm
going to declare victory in the matter.

On another topic, did your action under 5. Issue. value testing:

"DanC to send comment on non-use of
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes> to schema comments list"

arise out of my email on the subject [2]?  Just curious. In either case,
FWIW there's one more data point for the discussion: the latest Editor's
Draft on "XML Schema Datatypes in RDF and OWL" that's just been updated [3]
uses the more common, non-datatype namespace,
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>, in its discussion [4].

Howard

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0166.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0162.html