protocol draft updated

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 14:35:51 -0400

Los perros,

For those interested, please consider

    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/proto-wd/
    $Revision: 1.35 $ of $Date: 2005/05/02 18:26:42 $

Notable changes since it was last announced hereabouts include:

    - added SparqlQuery.queryx operation
    - added TODO markers to SparqlGraph and SparqlDiscovery and SADDLE sections
    - updated all relevant WSDL and schema fragments
    - moved wsdl semantics appendix to a more appendix-appropriate place
    - added ericp's privacy/policy text (with twee salting) to a privacy/policy section
    - fixed misalign with results format: s/xrf:results/xrf:sparql/

Which I believe may well be partial and, in some cases complete,
dischargements of several of my pending ACTIONs.

Kendall Clark