agenda: RDF Data Access 12 Apr

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:36:00 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

1. Convene, take roll, review records and agenda

  2005-04-12T14:30Z **local times below

  tel:+1.617.761.6200 code:7333
  supplementary IRC chat:irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
    log to appear:http://www.w3.org/2005/04/12-dawg-irc

scribe: DaveB (provided Tuscany logistics permit)

record for review: http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-minutes.html
 $Date: 2005/04/07 13:24:42 $

next meeting: 19 Apr. scribe volunteer?

Unless there's progress on these that I don't see, let's continue the
following without discussion...

ACTION: KendallC to work out remaining details in sparqlx.{rnc,xsd,rng}:
expression syntax, order-by stuff
ACTION: KendallC to incorporate EricP's privacy text, salting to taste
ACTION: KendallC to own wsdlAbstractProtocol (based on WSDL description
added to protocol to editor's draft).
ACTION: DaveB to consider use of xsi:dataType ala comment from Steer

comments on agenda?
 (oops! darn; I finished this on time, but didn't send it.
  So it's a few hours late for no good reason. sigh.)

2. issue: fromUnionQuery

Re: fromUnionQuery Dave Beckett (Monday, 11 April)

3. issue: valueTesting

ACTION: DaveB to work with EricP to clarify valueTesting proposal ETA 19
ACTION: HowardK to seek clarification on valueTesting w.r.t. differenced
from XQuery

Klyne argues date stuff should be optional...

Klyne in Comments on SPARQL 17-Feb-2005 draft

4. issue: punctuationSyntax

ACTION: DanC to propose to close punctuationSyntax (again) sans <<reifiction shorthand>>

ACTION: [PENDING] DaveB to consider dots in qnames, report on impact on

some questions remain about whitespace, separator/terminator ; ...
shall we leave those to the editor, or nail them down before we
close this issue?

5. issue sort

ACTION: PatH to review sort design

6. SPARQL QL publication candidate

ACTION: DaveB to review rq23 editor's draft this week

Design Review of SPARQL query editor's draft $Revision: 1.293 $ Dave
Beckett (Thursday, 7 April)

ACTION: PatH to internal review of rq23, starting monday

ACTION: AndyS to clarify 5.4 w/r/t closed world assumption

other comments, e.g.

V. odd example Bijan Parsia (Monday, 4 April)

7. test suite maintenance

> I think it would be great for you to add these cases to our test
> suite.

Alright, I'll give it a go.
Re: evaluating SPARQL w.r.t an RDF query language survey Jeen Broekstra (Friday, 8 April)

ACTION: EricP to pair with SteveH on making the HTML test results page
ACTION: DaveB to to propose source test to approve
ACTION: SteveH to prepare test cases for publication as WG Note (no
ACTION: SteveH to to revise test manifest w.r.t. "background" and named
ACTION: AndyS to add the above graph test cases (analagous to
valueTesting test cases) (don't expect quick delivery)
ACTION: AndyS to propose a test re "x"^^mytype != "y"^^mytpe
ACTION: DanC to follow up re optional test based on op:dateTime triple

** local times

      [      tlt:localTime  (
            "Tue 4:30 PM"  ),
            "Tue 4:30 PM"  ),
            "Tue 9:30 AM"  ),
            "Tue 5:30 PM"  ),
            "Tue 3:30 PM"  ),
            "New York"
            "Tue 10:30 AM"  ),
            "Tue 4:30 PM"  ),
            "Tue 11:30 PM"  ),
            "Tue 7:30 AM"  );
             cal:dtstart  [
                 cal:dateTime "2005-04-12T14:30Z" ] ].

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E