Re: UNSAID - two test cases

From: <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:45:31 +0100
To: andy.seaborne@hp.com
Cc: "'RDF Data Access Working Group'" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Andy Seaborne wrote:
> [...]
>
> Turning into a test case:
>
> == Data 1:
> @prefix : <http://example.org/ns#> .
>
> :x a :foo .
> :x a :bar .
>
> :y a :bar .
>
> == Query 1:
> PREFIX : <http://example.org/ns#>
>
> SELECT ?r
> WHERE (?r rdf:type ?type)        # Get all the things with a type
>        UNSAID (?r rdf:type :foo)
>
> == Result Set 1:
> ------
> | r  |
> ======
> | :y |
> ------

not only seems to assume closed world but also assume unique names
i.e. there is an implicit assumption that
  :x owl:differentFrom :y.
and unless that is stated explicitly, I can't and want make
such result

also still think it would be more explicit to say
  UNSAID <in-which-graph> ( triple )

hm.. now realize that my implementation of UNSAID using
log:notIncludes has to be much improved.. not sure if
it will succeed..