Re: protocol: updated (radically changed) draft

From: <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:50:16 +0100
To: kendall@monkeyfist.com
Cc: "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>, kendall@monkeyfist.com, public-rdf-dawg@w3.org, public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org

Kendall Clark wrote:
> In case it isn't clear, I'm trying to punt on as many details as
> possible until it can be determined which draft has the best chance of
> consensus. I heard some folks seeming to prefer the first draft (Jos?,
> Janne? me), and I've heard some other folks (Andy and Dan) prefer the
> second, forked draft. I'm not sure which one Tom Adams or Dave Beckett

I haven't made up my mind yet, but am experimenting with URI's like
http://josd.he.agfa.be/. plus what one would type on command line e.g

and that actually (on our intranet) returns the graph I'm looking for..

experiments with 10's of such URI's (also with .euler and in combination
with http://simile.mit.edu/longwell/) are successfull so far..