Re: Minutes of RDF DAWG teleconference 2004-11-09 for review

Dave Beckett wrote:

>Minutes of RDF DAWG teleconference 2004-11-09 for review

>Farrukh/Sun said around April 2005 would be good for a CR with his
>EbXML project.
>
>ACTION DanC: notify SemWeb CG of EbXML possible sync point in April

minor suggested change in minutes to pin-point the correct project/WG:

s/EbXML/ebXML Registry TC and freebXML Registry open source implementation/*

ebXML is much broader and involves many specs and WGs. ebXML Registry is
one spec/WG that is considering using DAWG specs (have we sttled on
SPARQL?). freebXML Registry is an implementation that is considering
using open source implementation of DAWG specs.

That reminds me... Is anyone planning to provide an open source
implementation of DAWG specs on a RF basis? Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh