Helsinki DAWG ftf4: attendance planning

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:49:11 -0600
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
At your earliest convenience, please fill out this form
to say whether you plan to attend or not
  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/dawg4ftf/

You're free to change your answers as your plans change,
so please go ahead and follow the link *right now* and put
whatever information you have in there. If you hope
to go but aren't sure you can get travel funding yet or
whatever, there's a blank for free-form comments,
and the answers are not world-readable.

I use this excercise to audit WG membership. If you want
to keep your good standing in the WG, I need you to fill
out the form one way or another.
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/Process-20040205/groups.html#good-standing

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E