Helsinki DAWG ftf4: attendance planning

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:49:11 -0600
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
At your earliest convenience, please fill out this form
to say whether you plan to attend or not

You're free to change your answers as your plans change,
so please go ahead and follow the link *right now* and put
whatever information you have in there. If you hope
to go but aren't sure you can get travel funding yet or
whatever, there's a blank for free-form comments,
and the answers are not world-readable.

I use this excercise to audit WG membership. If you want
to keep your good standing in the WG, I need you to fill
out the form one way or another.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E