protocol draft -- update

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:35:57 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

Folks,

I've been working very hard on a draft for SPARQL protocol. I've made
what I think is v. good progress, though I don't think I'm going to
have anything publicly shareable by my self-imposed 1 month
deadline. I should have something I can share for next week's telecon
meeting, though.

Illness and out-of-town guests have really slurped all my extra time
recently. I'm more or less finished with an initial draft of an
abstract protocol. I'd like to spend the next week polishing the
concrete, HTTP-based, protocol based on the abstract, as well as
polish some ideas about advertisement, discovery, and some other
issues.

I trust one week's delay won't cause too many problems.

Thanks,
Kendall Clark