Re: UNSAID : issues in interpretting a query

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 12:49, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
[...]
> There is nothing fundamenatlly new here - its not an RDF-ism as far as I can see
> and I'd like input from experts.  Are there other ways to think of UNSAID?

I think log:notIncludes is another way. It's a property that relates
two formulas/graphs. You can think of it as rdf_mt:notEntails

We have a bit of tutorial documentation...

 Implementing defaults and log:notIncludes
 http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/Reach

Here's a quick example from one of the tests,
 http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/test/includes/t4.n3

:thesis :is { <#theSky> <#is> <#blue> } .

@forAll :x.

{ :thesis :is :x. :x log:notIncludes {<#theSky> <#is> <#green>} }
log:implies {
:test4 a :success } .

There are a few other test in
 http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/test/includes/

though not all of them seem to be included
in the manifest... hmm...
 http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/test/regression.n3