Re: thanks for all the fish

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:32:25 -0400
To: Rob Shearer <Rob.Shearer@networkinference.com>
Cc: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 04:42:05PM -0700, Rob Shearer wrote:

> I think the group is losing a great resource. In his time with the
> group, Howard has gone above and beyond the call of duty, offering a
> truly humbling demonstration of commitment and work ethic. His
> contributions, passion, and curiosity will be sorely missed.

Finally, something about which I agree fully with Rob! Howard the K is
a rock, a mensch, and a big ol' sweetie. I'm gonna miss him at the
face-to-face meetings.

Ad astra, Howard!

Kendall Clark

PS--By the bye: random list weirdness: I still haven't received
Howard's valedictory message, though I have gotten all the other mail
the archives say was sent today. Weird.