RE: thanks for all the fish

Thanks for the help you gave us so far, Howard.

I'm kinda in denial that we're losing your services for good.
I hope that after some fun time with family you'll feel out
of balance again... that you'll feel a lack of RDF Data Access
work in your life... a need for the steady rhythm of action
items... ;-)

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 18:42, Rob Shearer wrote:
[...]
> I wish Howard the best of luck in his future endeavors, and this group
> will need to work hard to try to fill the void left by his absence.

Yes, we can't replace Howard, but I'm obliged to recruit the sort
of experience has been contributing. If anybody has any nominations,
please let me and EricP know.