Bristol agenda: tests? reading? presentations? code? services?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 17:56:13 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

OK, I made a reasonable start, though I haven't
assigned topics to specific times yet... I intend
to incorporate feedback thru the 7 Sep telcon.

 http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf3-brs
 1.4  2004/09/02 22:50:29

It's not particularly inspired; I guess I'm a little bummed
about Howard's departure or something...

RobS, you mentioned a possible presentation... keep me/us informed
as it develops, OK? I'll probably need to make a decision
next Tuesday.

Steve, Andy... what have we got for test materials?
Anything that makes good ftf preparation?

I hope to review the core definitions by formalizing
them in larch... I hope that'll make good ftf fodder.

Who's got code they want to talk about?

What about the WG running some real services? Maybe a
DOAP query service? EricP, in your copious free time,
could we build something like that on top of Annotea?
Or maybe play with annospam?