RE: BRQL spec

> Ah... so you (and Andy?) are making progress along the lines
> you mentioned at the end of the telcon this week. Nifty!

I looked at EricP's document and it looked good.  I also did some testcases
as per telcon:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0044.html

Only three OPTIONALs testcases but the basic framework is in place now -
comments most welcome.  I may have time to get a nice web page together but
don't count on it - sorry.  For now, the email will have to do.

	Andy