Re: BRQL spec

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 04:26, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> I took the RDQL submission [1] and the RDQL-BRQL delta [2] and started
> assembing a strawman spec [3].

> [3] http://www.w3.org/2004/07/08-BRQL/

Ah... so you (and Andy?) are making progress along the lines you
mentioned at the end of the telcon this week. Nifty!

I cited it from the agenda in a few places.
 http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2
 $Revision: 1.21 $

I don't have any way to secure a commitment from the WG to read
this spec between now and the ftf meeting, but I think it's
consistent with the data we gathered in the WBS initial
design poll, so I encourage WG members to read it and
send feedback at their earliest convenience.

>  I'll fill flush it out a bit and provide
> an appendix with test cases in the next few days.

Yes, I'd like any question I put to the WG about
an initial design to include at least a handful of test
cases in concrete form.

That means pasting them
right into the appendix, please. If you must link
to them, make it very clear which links are
to resources that are part of the proposal vs.
just handy nearby things.