Re: BRQL spec

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 05:26:00 -0400, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org> wrote:

> I took the RDQL submission [1] and the RDQL-BRQL delta [2] and started
> assembing a strawman spec [3]. I'll fill flush it out a bit and provide
> an appendix with test cases in the next few days. The grammar and some
> other details are informed by an implementation [4]. A couple example
> queries and results are available [5,6,7]. You may have to force your
> browser to use UTF-8. I need to kick the cvsweb server a bit to make it
> pay attention to character coding.

> [3] http://www.w3.org/2004/07/08-BRQL/

Clearly since I was at the meeting and I came up with the BRQL name,
I think it is a good starting point for our work.  Note: I do mean a
starting point and not an end point - I have issues with some details
and have other things I'd like to consider adding.

This document is a fair representation of what I was agreeing to when
I marked BRQL as one of my top choices.

In summary: +1 to BRQL

Dave