Re: thoughts and some refs about AFS-2 UC

On Mar 22, 2004, at 9:31 AM, Patrick Stickler wrote:

> I guess we could have a classification of issues/use cases which are
> out of scope but "near by" and hence not be completely
> ignored/dismissed.

+1

I agree - we should end up soonish with an issues' list containing also
most of these possible extensions and additional requirements for later
consideration by the WG.

> Inference/reasoning capabilities of knowledge stores seems like another
> such "near by" issue, where we may not address it normatively, but we
> may need to provide some discussion and possibly some non-normative
> guidance.

yes - that's another good one which needs to be addressed at some time;
even though it is not on the top on my wishlist at the moment :)

Alberto