Agenda: RDF Data Access WG telcon 8 Jun

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 12:01:40 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

1. Convene, take roll, review record, agenda

 RDF Data Access Working Group
 Tuesday 2004-06-08 14:30 UTC
 Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
 supplementary chat: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
	log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2004/06/08-dawg-irc

scribe: JosD

Minutes of RDF DAWG telcon 2004-06-01 for review

2. Status of July F2F

ACTION: RobS to set up hosting page for F2F
in progress

ACTION: EricP to set up registration for F2F

3. Publication of Use Cases and Requirements (UC&R) document

ACTION: EricP done. woohoo!

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases v1.101 was
published as http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-rdf-dawg-uc-20040602/

incoming comments http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/
include one from Klyne.

4. Review requirements, evaluating designs

 I'd like to take these in uc&r document order.
 1.101 or better

-- 3.3 Extensible Value Testing

ACTION: EricP evaluate RDQL
 RDQL functionality vs. DAWG requirements