RE: agenda: RDF Data Access WG telcon 11 May

> Comments on today's agenda?
> Are there specific proposals for requirements that I've
> missed? especially any where email traffic shows at least
> some support and no outstanding objections?

There is proposal0283:
[[ Support for a subset of XSD Datatypes

The query language design must identify a set of XSD datatypes and
operations on these datatypes.  Test case of queries involving datatype
operations will be developed.
]]

With title from 0285 and one support in 0299

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0283.html

	Andy