Re: agenda: RDF Data Access WG telcon 11 May

From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:14:00 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 10:55:02 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> 4. Requirement 3.4 Subgraph Results
>
> DONE: EricP to write up implemention experience for 3.4
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0260.html
>
> ACTION: Steve Harris to express objections to 3.4

My concern with 3.4 is mostly related to the part about "Executing the
query on such a subgraph would yield the same subgraph; if obtaining
variable bindings, the same variable bindings would be obtained."

This seems a bit overly restrictive and effectively rules out some things
we might like, as described in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0276.html

- Steve