Re: requirement: multigraph query

Kendall Clark wrote:

>On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 06:36:57PM -0400, Farrukh Najmi wrote:
>

>>Kendall Clark wrote:
>>

>>>Consider a TriX file that contains a graphset which contains multiple
>>>graph serializations. I'd like to be able to query *some* of them (say
>>>the ones that hold metadata about the other graphs, or the ones that
>>>are from Joe, not Lisa, etc) rather than all or none of them.
>>>

>>Apologies for the misunderstanding.
>>I now understand the distinction and retract my concern.
>>

>Farrukh,
>
>How utterly decent of you. Thanks for saying so publicly.

<blush> Why thank you Kendall for the public appreciation. </blush>

>FWIW, I'm v. interested in yr stuff about using ebXML respositories as
>CMSes -- I edited and pub'd a report about XML Europe yesterday on
>XML.com in which the author talked about yr presentation.
>
>If you have a PDF or slides of yr talk online some place, I'd love to
>know where.

Thank you for your interest in the ebXML Registry work.
I would like nothing better than to be able to see it aligned with the
QL from DAWG
when the dust settles. I realize I have much to learn about RDF and RDF
Query Language
requirements before being very useful in DAWG.

Here are some ebXML Registry Links. [3] is the paper and slides you
refered to.

I look forward to any comments or questions
offline (or online if it may be relevant to DAWG).

[1] OASIS ebXML Registry Specifications

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.5/specs

[2] freebXML Registry a Royalty Free Implementation of ebXML Registry
Standard

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/

[3] Web Content Management Using ebXML Registry (Paper for XML 2004)

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/xmlEurope2004/xmlEurope2004-webcm-ebxmlrr.ppt
(ppt)
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/xmlEurope2004/xmlEurope2004-webcm-ebxmlrr.sxi
(Open Office)
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/xmlEurope2004/04-02-02.pdf
(Accompanying paper)

[4] Semantic Content Management SC (work-in-progress)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2004Jan/att-0091/00-part

BTW I saw a great presentation at recent OASIS Symposium by
Dr. Peter Elkin of Mayo Clinic on managing Medical Vocabularies using
OWL Ontologies and ebXML Registry.
I am still looking to get a link to that.

--
Regards,
Farrukh