Re: requirement: multigraph query

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 18:41:47 -0400
To: Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>
Cc: kendall@monkeyfist.com, public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 06:36:57PM -0400, Farrukh Najmi wrote:
> Kendall Clark wrote:

> >Consider a TriX file that contains a graphset which contains multiple
> >graph serializations. I'd like to be able to query *some* of them (say
> >the ones that hold metadata about the other graphs, or the ones that
> >are from Joe, not Lisa, etc) rather than all or none of them.
> >

> Apologies for the misunderstanding.
> I now understand the distinction and retract my concern.

Farrukh,

How utterly decent of you. Thanks for saying so publicly.

FWIW, I'm v. interested in yr stuff about using ebXML respositories as
CMSes -- I edited and pub'd a report about XML Europe yesterday on
XML.com in which the author talked about yr presentation.

If you have a PDF or slides of yr talk online some place, I'd love to
know where.

Best,
Kendall Clark