RE: Minutes of Minutes of RDF DAWG telcon 2004-04-15 for review (as modified by A. Reegiori)

From: Jean-François Baget <j.f.baget@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:10:12 +0200
To: <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

RDF Data Access WG telecom 2004-04-015 15:30 UTC

IRC chat notes

 1. Convene, take roll, review record, agenda

Present: Dan Connoly, Jean-François Baget, Stephen Harris, Andy
Seaborne, Pat Hayes,  Bryan Thompson, Kevin Wilkinson, Howard Katz, Dave
Beckett, Janne Saarela, Kendall_Clark, Eric Prud'hommeaux, Jos de Roo,
Alberto Reggiori

Regrets: Patrick Stickler,

Next meeting 2004-04-22: Face 2 face, Leiden

Minutes of RDF DAWG telcon 2004-04-08

ACCEPTED as a true record of our previous meeting, 8 Apr.

2. Use Cases and Requirements document [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases

ACTION KendallC: best-effort update of UseCases by 15 or 16 April

      "some progress, more text" come to the meeting with the document

      More use cases? Still looking through the archives

No exhaustive, use cases that I really like

Normalize vocabulary for requirements

Rob: question about OWL use case [?]

How to extend RDF with other W3C tech?

Danger: requirements linked to arbitrary examples

Interest: Real world Domains, tools for developers

Bryan Thomson wants to talk about use cases motivating protocol

is a protocol usecase, opposed to query use cases

Eric Prud'hommeaux. When will the "prose" in documents be put in "real"

Initial RDF is fixed.

Document: RDF Graphs for a wide audience

Need Query against some triples

Some people have done something about it, no group as a whole

Diagrams, graphs vs raw RDF/XML

ACTION EricP: Send mail to public-rdf-dawg about

3. Amsterdam meeting agenda
        see http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf1

Need info on how to go there

Also, listing of availables hotels

Logistics page?

DONE - updated logistics page and emailed directions
and sorted out some last vacancies

Titles of presentations
Strictly 10mn / pres
Eliminate crash course on RDQL?

From Alberto Reggiori:
	I think the agenda has been accordingly updated to: "RDQL:
	from two implementations by Alberto and/or DaveB"

	I will email my contribution/preso before the meeting on the
list for

Know the number in advance for phone to the meeting

From Alberto Reggiori:
	need to cross-check here tomorrow and email
	the list (or Dan) if really necessary before the meeting

F2F schedule?

Proposals to host next F2Fs (date and airport)

Jean-François Baget

INRIA Rhône-Alpes

Tel: 04 76 61 53 27

Jean-François Baget