Re: telcon info.

From: <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:26:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Thompson, Bryan B." <BRYAN.B.THOMPSON@saic.com>
Cc: "'RDF Data Access Working Group '" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

> I am having a little difficulty tracking down the telcon info for
> this f2f.  Is this through Zakim?

I think so. I have a bridge reserved, but I haven't nailed down
the details of how we'll connect to it from the meeting room.

SW_DAWG
RDF Data Access Working Group
Thursday, 22 Apr - Friday, 23 Apr
8:00am-11:00am/12:00-15:00 UTC
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
6 participants
Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_1334

I also discovered that the hosts have arranged for lunch
to be served at 1pm, while I was planning on starting lunch
at 12:30pm. I'm not yet sure how that conflict will be resolved.

I hope to be able to coordinate last-minute details via
IRC. ( irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg )

>  If so, can Dan or Eric please
> post a link to the info on the f2f page?

I'm email-capable, thanks to http://www.wirelessleiden.nl/ ,
but I'm not CVS/ssh capable. Hmm... I suppose I could use
the HTTP PUT interface... maybe I will.

--
Dan