RE: Minutes of RDF DAWG telcon 2004-04-01 for review

From: Rob Shearer <Rob.Shearer@networkinference.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:16:29 -0800
To: "Dave Beckett" <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

> The WG discussed forming a list of candidate requirements - both to
> accept and to reject.  The following were accepted:

This makes is sound as though the following are accepted requirements.
My understanding was that the proposed+seconded system simply helped
build the list of candidates, and acceptance or rejection will come
after discussion and possibly full votes.

s/were accepted/will be added to the list of candidates/