Re: SPARQL 1.1 Service Description comment

One solution could be to change the GRAPH URIs and advertise the new
ones in the Service Description (which you could embed using RDFa or
return RDF based on Content Negotiation).

You have already equated three things with the one URI, ie, the Wiki
page, the SPARQL endpoint, and the Graph URI. You may have to
sacrifice one or two of them to save the system if you want to support
SD.

Cheers,

Peter