SPARQL 1.1 Service Description comment

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:07:50 +0000
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
I've been working on a DataWiki recently. This is basically a wiki
where each page is not a traditional document, but an RDF graph.

Rather than having a single endpoint for querying, each graph URI is
its own endpoint. So to query this graph:

	http://example.com/mydata

You'd send the query like this:

	http://example.com/mydata?query=SELECT...

Apparently to comply with SD, I'd need to add the SD to every request
for <http://example.com/mydata>. But as <http://example.com/mydata> is
the graph URI, I don't want to pollute GET requests to it with SD
triples.

Ideally I'd like to only return the SD in return to a request using the
HTTP "OPTIONS" method, and not "GET".

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>