Re: Turtle tests : Case-sensitivity of base and prefix directives

Peter,

Thank you for your comment on Turtle and TriG and my apologies at the
length of time before the Working Group has responded to you about it.

The working group has decided to leave @base and @prefix directives as
case-sensitive in line with "traditional" Turtle.  This is captured in
the tests turtle-syntax-bad-base-02.ttl (for Turtle) and
trig-syntax-bad-base-02.trig (for TriG).

Thank you again for your comment.  If this response is sufficient, even
if it not accepting your suggestion, please reply with "[RESOLVED]" in
the subject line.

     Andy
     on behalf of the RDF Working Group