Re: Turtle tests : Case-sensitivity of base and prefix directives

On 21 February 2013 06:01, David Wood <david@3roundstones.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 2013, at 23:55, Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hi Andy,
>>>
>>> Yes, my request was for a change to the grammar, based on recognising
>>> in the tests that the newly included sparql directives are
>>> case-insensitive.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Peter
>>
>> Given that the specification is now in Candidate Recommendation status
>> should I assume that these changes will not be made and @base and
>> @prefix will stay case-sensitive?
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> No, please don't assume that.  The editors will get back to you with a formal response.
>
> Regards,
> Dave
> --
> http://about.me/david_wood

Could this comment on the Turtle Candidate Recommendation (19 February
2013) also be considered a comment on the RDF-1.1 TriG Candidate
Recommendation (05 November 2013) with the same resolution desired for
both to keep them consistent.

Thanks,

Peter Ansell