Re: Default Mapping and tomorrow's telcon

> On 11/2/2010 5:43 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>> I think we're making progress on that. Juan, Marcelo and I are working
>> out our editorial predilections on a pair of documents with identical
>> structure. On the 9th, the WG can look at the two and cherry pick the
>> pieces they like.
>
> /I am concerned with the *pair of documents" bit.  Could you guys create a
> single document?
> I am not keen to make the WG pick between documents.

Strong second. We need *ONE* document with the common agreed upon clear
English text, and then the two (or three) semantic notations lined up.

 To produce *two* documents makes review harder both by the WG and wider
communities, and I don't see any reason to do so. If anything, one of the
reasons why the direct mapping/semantics debate has taken so long is the
vast number of wiki-pages and HTML pages produced :)

So, by the Nov 9th meeting, can we agree to have *one* document with the
semantic notations lined up that we can then send to first the WG and then
the wider community to review?