Re: Default Mapping and tomorrow's telcon

Marcelo and I are working on

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directGraph/alt

<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directGraph/alt>we are working on top of
the structure and content that Eric started in

[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directGraph<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directGraph/alt>

we have gotten already comments on what we have done. So, in order to
present one document, I suggest that Eric goes through our proposal and
comment on [1] with the hopes of making [1] the final document that we will
present.

Does that work with you Eric?

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA