Re: ORA-XQ-410-B: nested sequences

Dana,

  I'll take that as a "no" vote then, shall I ? :-)

  I realize this has been discussed before, and has been consistently
labelled "maybe V2".
  But nested sequences - or at the very least, the ability to manipulate
sequences of tuples -
  is so useful in so many cases that I think it's worth raising again,
if only to get it towards the top
  of the list of things to consider for V2.

- Steve B.