Re: ORA-XQ-410-B: nested sequences

Stephen,

I hope you realize that what you ask by this requirement
means redesigning 80% of the Data Model, XQuery,
Formal Semantics, Xpath, XSLT,  and Function and Operators.
(and probably XML Schema, because they would need
to be able to talk about such a nested sequence..)

My company would like to see XQuery 1.0 shipped
(it's been already 5 years...)

Moreover, my constituency wouldn't like this change even
if we would have 10 more years to think about it.
XQuery and all the related standards are complex enough
and such a change would bring it beyond what can be
understood by a human being.

Best regards,
Dana