RE: ORA-XS-348-E: An element which can be both instruction and declaration

I believe this comment is editorial.

I'm reluctant to start explaining specific features of the language in a
section whose primary role is to define the notation used for describing
the language. The section contains forwards links to the sections where
the terms "declaration" and "instruction" are described in more detail,
and where the various declarations and instructions are enumerated.

section 3.6, which describes declarations, pointing out that
xsl:variable and xsl:param act both as declarations and as instructions,
and explaining why.

Is this an acceptable resolution to your comment?

Regards,

Michael Kay
as XSL WG editor