ORA-SE-327-B: Surely namespace declaration is part of serializing XML version 1.0

From: Stephen Buxton <Stephen.Buxton@oracle.com>
Date: 17 Feb 04 11:32:42
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

SECTION 4.7 : XML output method: the undeclare-namespaces parameter

Last sentence: "If the output method is xml and the value of the
version parameter is 1.0, namespace declaration is not performed...".
This statement looks incorrect.  Surely the output of an XML 1.0
method must declare namespaces, otherwise the result will not
conform to Namespaces 1.0 Recommendation.  I think "declaration"
is a typo here; I think you mean "undeclaration".

- Steve B.