[F&O] 7.4.10 normalize-space() Function

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 07:35:38 EDT
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
It seems to me that the definition of the normalize-space() function is
ambiguous.

Sequences of more than one whitespace character are replaced by a single
space. However, I don't think it is clear what happens if a single non-space
whitespace character is encountered.

I assume that it is intended that a single non-space whitespace character
will be replaced by a space character. If so, I suggest that that needs to be
stated more clearly.

Andrew Watt