From: public-qt-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-qt-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Svgdeveloper@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 4:36 AM
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Subject: [F&O] 7.4.10 normalize-space() Function

It seems to me that the definition of the normalize-space() function is
ambiguous.

Sequences of more than one whitespace character are replaced by a single
space. However, I don't think it is clear what happens if a single
non-space whitespace character is encountered.

I assume that it is intended that a single non-space whitespace
character will be replaced by a space character. If so, I suggest that
that needs to be stated more clearly.

Andrew Watt