Data Model: 3.2 Document order of fragments?

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:07:34 EDT
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

In looking at 3.2 in Data Model there is a description of document order in
*documents* and mention of free-standing nodes. But there appears to be no
mention of document order in fragments.

It seems to me that fragments may have document order.

Was it a conscious choice not to discuss this in the Data Model
specification? Or is it intended that the document order which is specified
for *documents* is also intended to apply to fragments?

I have a supplementary question on fragments which I will send in a few
minutes. It may impact on this question.

Andrew Watt