fn:base-uri($srcval) is still unclear

From: Per Bothner <per@bothner.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 09:58:46 -0700
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

There may be an editorial typo in the specification
of the one-argument base-uri.  The result is that it
is unclear where the base-uri of a text node
be non-empty.  I think the intent is "yes",
in which case I think this one-word fix will help.  Change
"The base-uri of all other node types is the empty sequence."
"The base-uri property of all other node types is the empty sequence."
 From the context, that appears to have been the intent.

Both the Functions and Operators and the Data Model documents have
the same problem.
--
	--Per Bothner