multiple modules with the same name

From: Per Bothner <per@bothner.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 09:38:23 -0700
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

The May draft is unclear about whether there can be more
than one library module with the same target namespace.
The description of ModuleImport implies that the import
is from *a* library module.  However, the write-up of
ModuleDecl just says the URI "serves as the target namespace
of the module."

It is a lot easier for an implementor if there is at most
one module for a given URL.  I assume that is the intention,
but I think it should be made unambiguous.
--
	--Per Bothner