RE: New version of Unicorn

Hi again, Jean-Gui,

I have a couple of tools in development that may be candidates for merging
with Unicorn at some future point.  They are

I18n checker
http://rishida.net/tools/i18nchecker/

Language Subtag Lookup
http://rishida.net/utils/subtags/

I probably won't be able to work on these until next year. I'm thinking that
I should develop them in such a way that they can return the results in XML
for another application to read, rather than just as XHTML for the user.  My
question is, what format do the other validator tools use to return results
so that Unicorn can use them?

Cheers,
RI