XHTML-RDFa test cases for Validator Re: XHTML-RDFa draft made public

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:05:22 +0900
Cc: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>, Olivier Théreaux <ot@w3.org>, QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>, RDFa force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, HTML WG <w3c-html-wg@w3.org>
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>

(adding olivier Thereaux and public-qa-dev)

Shane, Ben,

Le 3 avr. 2007 à 03:57, Ben Adida a écrit :
> Shane McCarron wrote:
>> huh?  You can specify any xmlns prefixing you want.  There is a
>> syntax
>> and an internal subset needed if you want to do it, but its pretty
>> trivial.  What are you trying to accomplish?
>
> Try putting an xmlns on any element except the HEAD, and the validator
> will complain. I think it's a DTD validation weirdness, nothing to do
> with your DTD specifically.

Could you come with a set of *individual* test cases illustrating
your points.
So we can incorporate in the Markup Validator test suites.
Usually it helps to detect the problems and to have a better
understanding of issues if there are.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***