new link checker release?

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:28:32 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Hi Ville,

I saw a number of commits for the link checker recently, that's
really great. Do you think we should plan for a new release (perhaps
something like a 4.3.1) any time soon? If we do, I may jump in to
dust off the CSS a bit, sync it with other tools, perhaps work on a
nicer results stylesheet, but nothing drastic.

There's also the fact that the CPAN shell doesn't know about
linkchecker, I have been rather puzzled by it. Maybe something we
could have a look at too?

cpan[1]> install W3C-LinkChecker
Warning: Cannot install W3C-LinkChecker, don't know what it is.

cpan[2]> install W3C::LinkChecker
   The module W3C::LinkChecker isn't available on CPAN.

[3]> i /W3C-LinkChecker/
No objects found of any type for argument /W3C-LinkChecker/