Re: XHTML-RDFa test cases for Validator Re: XHTML-RDFa draft made public

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:29:21 -0500
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
CC: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>, Olivier Théreaux <ot@w3.org>, QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>, RDFa force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, HTML WG <w3c-html-wg@w3.org>
It really comes down to a (minor) misunderstanding of how M12N and the
M12N DTD implementation works.  You can indeed use any namespaces you
want as long as you declare them in the internal subset.  I attach a
document that I hacked up from something Ben sent me earlier today as an
example - works fine in the validator.