Re: XHTML-RDFa test cases for Validator Re: XHTML-RDFa draft made public

It really comes down to a (minor) misunderstanding of how M12N and the
M12N DTD implementation works.  You can indeed use any namespaces you
want as long as you declare them in the internal subset.  I attach a
document that I hacked up from something Ben sent me earlier today as an
example - works fine in the validator.