Re: [css] documentation for autotest

From: jean-gui <jean-gui@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:10:12 -0400
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>

olivier Thereaux a écrit :
> Just a quick question.
> The README does not document the following markup, which I found in one
> of the samples:
>     <test profile="css1">
> Is this implemented in the test suite, and just needs to be documented,
> or is it a feature that is still to be implemented?

That's a good question! It is implemented but not documented (in fact it
is documented, through the example files ;)).
In the source code I've found:
if(currentAttr.equals("warnings")) {
    warnings = attributs.getValue(i);
}
else if(currentAttr.equals("profile")) {
     profile = attributs.getValue(i);
}
else if(currentAttr.equals("medium")) {
     medium = attributs.getValue(i);
}
So it seems that profile is not the only parameter available. Yes, there
is a trailing 's' at warnings in autotest and not in the css-validator,
but that seems "normal": val += "&warning=" + warnings;

Jean-Gui