Re: [css] documentation for autotest

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:28:59 +0900
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
To: jean-gui <jean-gui@w3.org>

On Aug 29, 2006, at 10:10 , jean-gui wrote:
> That's a good question! It is implemented but not documented (in
> fact it is documented, through the example files ;)).

Excellent. I edited the README a little, adding this. in CVS now.

I've had a look at the source, and I really like what I see: it's
simple, it works, and more importantly, it uses a language-agnostic
(sort of) interface to the tool.
I am starting to play with it and see if I can build the Markup
Validator's test suite with it - as some of you know I've had that on
my plate for ages, but never could "get" the architecture of
Test::Builder in perl. As far as I can tell from looking at the
source, the main modification would be to make the validator's URI a
possible parameter, and then a couple of modifications for when the
validation call parameters differ, but that's about it.

Very cool. I only wish I had had a look at that code earlier, when
Yves sent it to me.